We are now located at the Psychology Corner location. If you are a student looking for help from our academic department for undergraduate advising, we may not be physically here at times due to the COVID-19 situation, but we are available and stand ready to support you and answer questions you may have.
Lisa Ishler, MAT
There are a variety of ways to get answers to your questions: Email, Phone, and Online Video Advising via Zoom. Please choose the method that works best for you:
- Email: email@example.com for questions and advising.
- Phone: 434-982-4981, The best times to call are weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Zoom Video Advising: Appointments are available weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm EST. Request a Zoom appointment.
- If these times or methods don't work for your schedule, we can arrange something different. Please email me to make an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Office Location: Psychology Corner location, Office 2519C. Please note: I am currently working remotely, and the best way to reach me is by phone or email.
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Frederick Smyth, PhD
Office Location: Psychology Corner location, Office 2519D. Please note: I may not be physically here at times due to the COVID-19 situation.
Office Hours: Please email me for your advising questions and to set up an advising meeting.