The Department of Psychology has launched a tutoring program for undergraduate students who are enrolled in introductory psychology courses in spring 2022. Virtual and in-person tutoring sessions are provided free of charge for enrolled students. Our paid tutors are undergraduate students who have taken the same courses in earlier semesters.
The following courses offer psychology tutoring in Spring 2022:
- PSYC 2005 - Research Methods and Data Analysis I
- PSYC 2150 - Introduction to Cognition
- PSYC 2200 - Neura Basis of Behavior
- PSYC 2600 - Introduction to Social Psycho0logy
- PSYC 2700 - Introduction to Child Psychology
- PSYC 3006- Research Methods and Data Analysis II
Tutoring Schedules and Contacts:
Tutoring schedules and contacts for each class are posted on the Psychology Tutoring Collab site. To be added to the Psychology Tutoring Collab site, or for other questions, please contact Chris Mazurek, Director of Undergraduate Studies (email@example.com).