My research interests include the study and modeling of intraindividual variability, individual-level modeling, and idiographic measurement procedures.
- Salthouse, T. A., & Nesselroade, J. R. (2010). Dealing with short-term fluctuation in longitudinal research. The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences. doi: 10.1093/geronb/gbq060.
- Nesselroade, J. R., & Molenaar, P. C. M. (2010). Analyzing intra-person variation: Hybridizing the ACE model with P-technique factor analysis and the idiographic filter. Behavior Genetics.
- Nesselroade, J. R., & Molenaar, P. C. M. (2010). Emphasizing intraindividual variability in the study of development over the lifespan. In W. F. Overton (Ed.), Cognition, Biology, and Methods across the Lifespan. Volume 1 of the Handbook of life-span development (pp. 30-54), Editor-in-chief: R. M. Lerner. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Nesselroade, J. R., & Molenaar, P. C. M. (2010). When persons should be few and occasions should be many--Modeling a different kind of longitudinal data. International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development Bulletin. Serial No. 57, 2-4.
- Nesselroade, J. R. (2010). On an emerging third discipline of scientific psychology. In P. C. M. Molenaar & K. M. Newell (Eds.), Individual pathways of change: Statistical models for analyzing learning and development (pp. 209--218). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.